You are minutes away from knowing your God-gifted purpose in just 2 words!
ON†PURPOSE.me ingeniously cuts through the clutter of your thoughts and emotions to reveal the core of who you are in Christ — your life purpose. Putting two specific words to your purpose makes your identity in Christ alive and useful. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better investment of 3 minutes of your time to find your God-given purpose in life!
Finding your 2-word purpose in life includes higher benefits:
- Discerning God’s will in any circumstance
- Clarifying your identity in Christ
- Realizing “the peace that surpasses all understanding”
- Seeing a godly perspective on worldly matters
- Reading your Bible with greater personal insight and application
- Learning a Christ-centered “operating system” for your life, work, and relationships
- Experiencing God more intimately
- Interacting confidently in the world
- Embracing being a disciple of Christ and a disciple-maker with Christ
- Having the eyes to see God at work in life — always
How accurate is it?
Previous ON†PURPOSE.me participants were asked to rate their determined purpose on a scale from 1 to 10, with a 10 being “That’s Me!” Over 54% gave it a 10 out of 10. And 80% rated their purpose an 8 or higher. This works!
Finding your purpose is the start. Living on-purpose is the lifestyle.
ON†PURPOSE.me purchase includes the ONENESS in Christ email devotional series. Each message enriches your understanding, refinement, and application of your 2-word purpose.
For decades, the ON†PURPOSE.me 2-word proprietary tool was only available to our private clientele through ON-PURPOSE® speaking engagements, workshops, courses, and coaching. Today, this invaluable key to better leading your life is available for a modest investment with a lifetime of returns for every facet of your life and work.
TIP: Sign up to use ON†PURPOSE.me with an email address for the device you will use to run the tool. Look for two emails from firstname.lastname@example.org (add to your address book and check your spam/junk folder) for your login credentials.
- A purchase confirmation email
- An email with your login ID and password