Chief Marketing Officer Services offered by On-Purpose Partners provide the mid-market CEO with many advantages:
- What: Results
- A Strategy, Plan, and Execution to win the clients/customers who are the most important to your business success.
- A highly specific strategy with measurable profits and benefits to your business team and operations.
- A sales team teed up to succeed.
- A culture of sales growth.
- Who: A Studio (Team) led by Kevin W. McCarthy
- A c-suite level strategy studio head and project manager who design and execute the details, respectively
- A studio of hand-picked talent (typically 3 to 6 specialists) to address your specific business growth needs
- A true marketing team of experts on a 1099 basis focused on your success
- Investment: Gains & Savings
- A better “hire.” You can’t afford a weak hire in the marketing department – savings & gain
- A better bang for your marketing dollars compared to hiring a full-time CMO – gain
- A higher degree of control and measures – savings
- An efficient way to get the right people at the right time—spend less time searching for the right talent and have them at work on your job almost immediately – gain
- A leader to bring the right people at the right time to your needs in a surgical manner – gain and savings
- A smarter, better-performing marketing budget – gain
Is a CMO Service right for you?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I consider myself an expert in marketing?
- Is my business dream stymied or stuck because the marketing isn’t working?
- Is my business a best-kept secret?
- When is the last time I had an audit of our overall business performance?
- Does my team have a clear and concise written marketing strategy integrated with the business strategy?
- Do I have better uses of my time than overseeing marketing and sales?
- Am I satisfied that the dollars being invested into marketing are producing a solid ROI?
- How large could the company be if we were properly marketed?
If your answers to the above questions leave you less than satisfied, then a phone call or an in-person appointment is appropriate. Let’s Connect!