Being On-Purpose is a message that conveys a better way to live, a lifestyle of lifelong learning and improvement. If the message of The On-Purpose Person inspired you to say “I want to be on-purpose,” then here’s one of many tools available to you. When you’re on-purpose, then your possibilities are truly immeasurable.
Discovery: Beginning On-Purpose (The Discovery Guide) is a companion work to The On-Purpose Person. In the preface, readers are encouraged to read the book cover to cover to catch the flow, spirit, and power of this timeless message so it can take root in your mind, body, and spirit.
Once you’re ready to work the three-step process found in The On-Purpose Person, you’ll find the Discovery workbook has the forms and extra instructions the confines of a story don’t allow.
In The Discovery Guide you’ll learn how to:
- Capture the desires of your heart
- Create order and clarity out of confusion
- Cut through your mental clutter and fog
- Determine what truly matters the most
- Set a new and positive direction for your life
- Gain a greater sense of who you are
- Figure out what you should do
- Learn to manage your time so it matches your priorities
- Begin leading your life on-purpose
- Tap more deeply into your authentic self
You can print the worksheets and the content for your private, noncommercial use.
A 12-page preview version of The Discovery Guide is available.