Summary: Purpose, for all it’s practical application to inform every facet of life, purpose is foremost spiritual. Whereas being on-purpose is the practical integration of the spiritual into the everyday attitudes, thoughts, and actions.
Questions like, “Who am I? Why do I exist?” haunt us for answers. Purpose, in general, provides insight and a bit of comfort. A 2-word purpose, discovered through ONPURPOSE.me, provides specific, meaningful, and powerfully actionable answers to these age old question. In short, people can stop spending their time searching for a mere sense of purpose, and start investing their lives giving expression to their clear understanding of their 2-word purpose. Here’s the key to a transformed life with world changing implications.
Regardless of your spiritual, religious, or denominational perspective, for simplicity, the custom at On-Purpose Partners is to use God as the collective term to serve diverse spiritual perspectives and background. Let’s respectfully check our dogma at the door and embrace with purpose is and can be in the life of your people.
Purpose is a direct and personal connection to the mystery of God. Purpose provides a simple and clear personal identity in God while giving us a clear call into God’s will for our lives. Instead of being driven in our search to know God, we can become called by our purpose to serve.
Become an On-Purpose Presenter
by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below
and completing the initial inquiry form.
Target Audience Training Application:
- Spiritual directors
- Religious leaders
- Youth group leaders
- Church group facilitators
- Seminary faculty and students
- The On-Purpose Person, Making Your Life Make Sense. This bestselling book provides a personal leadership operating system that meets people where they are in their life leadership progression and identity search and equips them to move to the next level.
- FIT 4 Leading, Discover the Joy of Taking a Hard Look at Yourself. FIT 4 Leading is a concise message overcoming the top four obstacles to being true to oneself or identity. This “how to” book is small in size but deep in content.
- On-Purpose Peace
- Are You A Purpose Driven Person? In short, no! You are a called person and you are called by your purpose. This implies that every person has a calling–to be on-purpose.
- Where Is Your Pure Joy? Life has a way of crashing in on those divine activities uniquely designed to bring us joy. What activity have you been denying yourself that serves to refresh and renew your spirit, yet the cares and concerns of the world would crush? Your pure joy and your purpose live in your heart. Get to know one and you know the other.
- Is It Right to Pray for Business Success? In an era where compartmentalization of life is directly or subtly promoted, we risk dis-integration. Whereas your purpose provides the point of integration–where God is involved in all of life–and business.
- What Are You Worth? Do you believe you have inherent worth and are deserving of God’s grace and unconditional love?
Customization: Need further help customizing and integrating ONPURPOSE.me and your training objectives and outcomes? Join a live On-Purpose Presenter–only video conference call to ask questions or invest in a one-hour consultation. We’ll help you better connect the dots of the ONPURPOSE.me module to your program and learner outcomes.