Summary: In the On-Purpose Approach, the generic start or set-up for a personal 2-word purpose statement is “I exist to serve by (2-word purpose).” To be on-purpose is to be in service!
As a trainer of Customer Service topics, you’re serving the servers by connecting their purpose to their service. It’s a magnificent bond when work becomes a place for expression of purpose.
The ONPURPOSE.me module rapidly taps into a person’s intrinsic motivation and natural desire to make a difference. This awareness powers up self-interest and aligns it with customer interest. Your existing customer service program is energized at a whole new level of interest and, yes, even excitement.
Become an On-Purpose Presenter
by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below
and completing the initial inquiry form.
Target Audience Training Application: Place the ONPURPOSE.me module early in your training, especially when you’re doing behavioral and skills training. Knowing one’s purpose transforms the routine into the remarkable.
Below are just some of the industries where integrating ONPURPOSE.me into your Customer Service training will uplift and inspire.
- Airline reservations, check-in, flight attendants, and pilots
- Banking and financial services
- Call center personnel and supervisors
- Healthcare providers
- Hotel and Lodging
- Retail counters and clerks
- Restaurant service team: waiters and bussers
- Sales and service professionals
- Repair and installation personnel
- Theme park, sports venue, and event workers
Resources: Below are On-Purpose resources from which you can draw thoughts, inspiration, and insights as you prepare your customer service training program.
- The On-Purpose Person: Making Your Life Make Sense. This bestselling book provides a personal leadership operating system that meets people where they are in their leadership progression and equips them to move to the next level.
- The On-Purpose Business Person: Doing More of What You Do Best More Profitably. Within this book is the Service Model, a powerful yet simple framework to systematically build model service.
- Creating Customer Service Excellence? Customer service is first an attitude before it is a behavior. Too often we focus on creating excellent customer service skills but we neglect the well-being and perspective of the person delivering it.
- The On-Purpose (TOP) Performer is a full-day, interactive training for groups of twenty-five based on The On-Purpose Business Person. Within this program, each person works with creating a Service Model. This is only available through licensed On-Purpose Professionals. If you’re interested in becoming licensed, please contact us.
Customization: Need further help customizing and integrating ONPURPOSE.me and your training objectives and outcomes? Join a live On-Purpose Presenter–only video conference call to ask questions or invest in a one-hour consultation. We’ll help you better connect the dots of the ONPURPOSE.me module to your program and learner outcomes.