Every person has “super hero” powers found through their purpose, vision, missions, and values. When purpose is thoughtfully put into action, individuals and organizations transform the world for the better so profit and people can mutually thrive and sustain.
Who doesn’t want that? But how? Since the late 1980s Kevin W. McCarthy, the founder of On-Purpose Partners, has pioneered the solution to free our “super hero” powers so every person can save the world as uniquely designed, called, and equipped to contribute.
Confusion, however, is kryptonite to personal leadership development. It is most costly when a person doesn’t know who they are: including why they exist, where to go, what to do, and what’s important along the way. Respectively, that is one’s identity: purpose, vision, mission, and values. Such trial and error searching for meaning and belonging weighs on the soul, undermines confidence, and diminishes performance.
On-Purpose is a better way! Clarity of purpose is the best possible protection from the ravaging effects of a diminishing sense of self. A 2-Word Purpose Statement is the best security for one’s “person-hood.” To unleash your “super hero powers” for the greater good on a consistent basis you invariably face getting to deep personal clarity to reach working authenticity — the state of knowing oneself well enough to be acutely capable of making sound and brave decisions consistent with who one is despite the possible risks and consequences. Deeply seated personal clarity is the essential element of personal leadership, the precursor to leading others. Couple purpose with a plan and people to partner with, and the heroic is possible.
On-Purpose is more than leadership skills training; it is a choice, a way of life. Tear off the street clothes of a settled-for-life in favor of clarifying and being the TRUE YOU. As The On-Purpose Proverb says, “Boldness occurs when passion rises and vanity falls.”
Creating A Culture of Leadership
Does your organization aspire to create a culture of leadership? On-Purpose Partners has what you need to align and integrate the purpose of the person with the purpose of the organization (The On-Purpose Principle). The On-Purpose® Approach is the only fully integrated platform on the planet for creating a culture of leadership from the c-suite to the mail room. Every person can be an ever improving leader of his or her life thanks to being in process with On-Purpose.
Pp: For the Purpose of the Person: What would be the return on investment from increasing the leadership intelligence and competency of your team or organization across the board? More importantly, what if you had a duplicable process that the entire team cycled through annually as a constant improvement process and way to build the people and culture of leading? Thanks to the offerings below, you have many options to choose from based on your budget, time frame, locale, and needs.
- The On-Purpose Person + My On-Purpose Folder are the books used for this proven personal leadership development process worth repeating for a lifetime. At $40 per person for the materials you’ll not find a better value for:
- Personal Self-study – work through the content on your own.
- Personal Coaching – get an hour of coaching or get a coach to lead you through the entirety of the On-Purpose Process.
- Executive Coaching – private coaching with Kevin W. McCarthy or another highly seasoned business executive certified as an On-Purpose Professional.
- Small group – create small groups that are self-facilitated using the recommended format in the materials.
- Facilitated small group – engage On-Purpose Partners to facilitate a small group in person or virtually using video conferencing.
- Online Experiences are live 7-week long webinars with private discussion groups and forums between webcasts to continue the developmental process
- Training Programs: Engage On-Purpose Partners to be on-site to conduct a full day On-Purpose personal leadership experience
- Being On-Purpose – personal leadership development program based on The On-Purpose Person
- TOP (The On-Purpose) Performer – personal and on-the-job leadership training based on The On-Purpose Business Person
- Training Trainers: On a highly selective basis individuals (not organizations) may be trained to deliver On-Purpose offerings
- Small Group Facilitator Training is offered periodically via video conference technology. Learn to facilitate My On-Purpose Folder.
- Coach and Trainer Certification is available. Email your inquiry.
For the Purpose of the Organization: On-Purpose Partners is a business advisory firm that helps client companies be positioned and designed to lead in their chosen field. Our clients are P&L decision makers who seek to increase profits while offering a positive and productive workplace. Our advisors are seasoned business owners and executives with diverse talents who choose to embrace the philosophy, methods, and tools of On-Purpose as a style of business that we carry into every engagement as a worldview. However, not every organization is ready to actively engage the depth and breadth of On-Purpose. The scope of our services, therefore, may often fall in line with typical business solutions needed to address an immediate problem. We meet you at your point of need and advance your agenda. On-Purpose only goes where it is invited. Read more about our business consulting services.