CEO to CLO is an abbreviation for Chief Executive Officer to Chief Leadership Officer.
Give yourself, your team, and your business the On-Purpose advantage. If you are the CEO of a high-performing/high-growth company that seeks to have its corporate culture on par with the excellence of its operational/technical competence and business acumen, then you are a candidate for this rare leadership development opportunity.
Why CEO to CLO? The title Chief Executive Officer is descriptive of the 20th Century Industrial Age role of the leader. Today, we’re well into the Knowledge/Digital Age and now pressing into the Age of Purpose and Meaning. The traditional role of a CEO is antiquated and a misfit for the opportunities and organizations of tomorrow.
The business leader in this new era will be called the Chief Leadership Officer or CLO. His or her role is primarily focused on two elements of organizational leadership and health:
- Positioning the organization to be a leader in its field. This involves the successful integration of “The 3 Competencies”: Technology, Business, and Leadership. Great businesses are on a trajectory to be the leader in their industry or field.
- Elevating the individual leadership level of each person within the organization as well as providing the traditional on-the-job skills and business training essential to excel in one’s work.
The Agenda: Chief Executive Officer to Chief Leadership Officer is an exclusive and highly select consulting/coaching 6+-month relationship with Kevin W. McCarthy, Founder of On-Purpose Partners. The first month of CEO to CLO is a time of assessment and rapport building at which point either party may opt-out of the relationship. At this point, a personalized plan is devised.
The first month includes a full, one-day, off-site private meeting in Orlando, FL to create a plan for the next 5+ months. At the meeting, you’ll cover.
- On-Purpose Executive Coaching: includes clarification of personal wants, purpose, vision, mission, and values. Think of this as a body, mind, and spirit assessment that is designed to create a personal plan for wholeness in person and personal relationships.
- Corporate Confidential: issues within the business are put on the table. Priorities are established, plans are devised, and decisions are made.
- The 3 Competencies Assessment: Based on this assessment, supplemental training to help transform the executive into leader may be initiated.
The remaining 5+ months are focused on execution of what is devised in the first month. This provides a degree of accountability yet flexibility to accommodate the demanding realities of the CLO. Anticipate that outside reading and work will be required to supplement your development as a Chief Leadership Officer.
Investment: CEO to CLO is a one-time investment in the long-term growth and development of your capacity to lead the business into the future. Your growth as a CLO will carry you and your business into the future for greater profit-making.
- First month investment: $12,500.
- Next five months: $5,000/month.
- Plus, on-site visit by Kevin W. McCarthy to the company headquarters at a month to be determined: $7,000.
In the Age of Purpose and Meaning, the title CEO will give way to the more appropriate and descriptive term, Chief Leadership Officer (CLO). People are people; not “human resources” or “assets.” The CLO will be as concerned with the selection, development, deployment, and retention of talented on-purpose persons and their meaningful alignment, engagement, and advancement in the purpose of the organization.
Kevin W. McCarthy, Founder of On-Purpose Partners