Being in business is loaded with challenges. If you’re facing more than your fair share of them, perhaps it is time to turn to an experienced business advisor to get some coaching. On a highly select basis, Kevin W. McCarthy is available for one-on-one business and executive coaching.
Over the decades of Kevin’s business career, entrepreneurs, presidents, managers, and executives in the C-suite have engaged Kevin to advise and coach them. Clients have included CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, a co-founder of a $12+ billion company, and innumerable business owners and start-up entrepreneurs.
What are some of challenges clients face in the everyday swirl of running their business? Here’s a sampling of the kinds of issues we might address in our relationship:
- How do I get more clients and customers?
- How do I get a web site designed, written, and developed?
- How do I write a business plan? Do I really need one for my business idea?
- How do I hire, delegate, or outsource work to the best talent?
- How do I network most effectively to grow my client base?
- How do I get a logo or marketing piece developed for my business?
- How do I determine where to focus my time and attention?
- How do I figure out my target audiences?
- How do I operate my business more profitably?
- How do I start my business so it is on-purpose?
- How do I go about naming my business, product, or service?
- How do I improve my customer service?
- How do I overcome my fear of success … failure … mistakes?
- How do I overcome my procrastination and distractions?
- How do I improve my cash flow?
- How do I know if my web site is working?
- How do I take my business to the next level?
- How do I get out of my own way?
- How do I attract, hire, and retain the best people?
- How do I create a brand?
- And more!
Coaching involves the following methods and services:
Phone: Who is your sounding board? Sometimes you just need to talk it through with someone who gets you and knows business. Phone support is the place where you can brainstorm, complain, and strategize on the fly. You create the agenda and initiate the conversation. For Orlando-based clients, you may swing by our Winter Park office for a face-to-face meeting, too.
Email Threads: Do you need some quick insights and input on a matter? Fire off an email to me and we’ll work the thread until the matter is sewn up tight.
Opinions: You’ve got a project underway and you need some unbiased feedback and insight. Send me the PowerPoint, presentation, speech, marketing copy, web site, or whatever and I’ll review it. Based on my analysis, you’ll receive insights, ideas, suggestions, and advice to increase your probability of success.
Creative: You’re busy! You have a high level assignment that falls outside your comfort zone or schedule. You’ve sketched out your thoughts. Next, we’ll banter it so it is refined. Next, if you want a C-suite thinker to coherently organize and elevate your thinking into a cogent article, letter, briefing, presentation, or outline, then I’ll get the assignment done for you on a project basis.
Review: You’ve got a presentation to give, a document to write, or a marketing piece to develop. Many clients forward their work to Kevin for review, comment, and edits.
Monthly coaching packages start at $500/month for a minimum of 3 months.
Let’s Get Started! Email today for a free initial coaching session.